As a Buyer Broker in New York City Metropolis Apartments will assist our buyer/customers in all aspects of the search and closing aspects of acquiring a property in New York.
As a member of the Real Estate brokerage community for over two decades we are an integral part of a network of over 200 member brokerage companies with thousands of listing agents in New York City, all of whom enjoy mutual co-brokering agreements with METROPOLIS.
Specializing as a Buyer Broker in New York City, the METROPOLIS agent will leave no stone un-turned, tapping data bases and contacts for both off-market and on-market properties. Our goal is to present to our buyer/customers a wide range of potential properties so that an informed choice may be made.
A Listing Broker represents the sellers’ interests. The buyer needs to have knowledgeable and dedicated representation to be sure to get the right property at the right price, without paying too much for the incidentals of the deal.
As Buyer Broker in New York City we our dedicated service includes advice and consultation in the following areas:
- Whether to buy CO-OP or CONDO.
- Budget evaluation.
- Building financials.
- Attorney referrals.
- Mortgage Broker referrals.
- Infrastructure analysis of potential neighborhoods.
- Negotiation of the deal including price, conditions, improvements, etc.
- Terms of Sales Contract.
- Board package preparation, completion and submission.
- Board interview preparation.
- Coordination and follow up of all parties to the transaction.
- Setting of closing date and venue.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GET YOU THE BEST PROPERTY AT THE BEST PRICE IN THE SHORTEST TIME POSSIBLE.
Metropolis Apartments is a Buyer Broker in New York City.